miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2008

My Favorites Naley's Quotes Season 4


Nathan: I'm not trying to shut you out, okay? I just don't understand it enough to let you in yet. Haley: Whatever it is, we're gonna get through it together. I'm right here, Nathan. I'm not going anywhere. …………………………………………………………………………………………………..
Nathan: I need to be tutored. Think I'm failing marriage. Haley: Did you try sleeping with the teacher? So... what's gotten into you? Nathan: I'm just tired of thinking about the accident. I need to get focused again and start thinking about basketball. Haley: All right. Nathan: And you. Haley: You really are failing marriage, aren't you? Nathan: You know I'm always thinking about you, Hales. ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………. Nathan: I'm nobody's hero. Haley: Nathan...your problems are my problems. I want us to figure this out together. And you're wrong. You're my hero. Nathan: So you don't think I'm crazy? Haley: No, I do not think you’re crazy…You think I'm fat? Nathan: What? Of course not. Haley: Do I have a little head? Nathan: No. I love your head. Come here. I love you, Haley. Haley: I love you, too, Nathan Scott. ………………………………………………………………………………………………….... Haley: Okay, I want you to get the car back as soon as you can because I need you on this planet. Nathan: Haley, nothing’s going to happen to me. Haley: You are not invincible. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: I'm going to Duke. Haley: I'm pregnant. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: Where I play basketball…if I play basketball is no longer a decision for me to make alone. It's a decision that I’ll make with my wife and my family's best interests at heart. And when I do, I'll let you all know. And my wife couldn’t be here today, so I just wanted to say one thing to her. Haley, no matter what happens, we'll face it together. But I promise you, I've never been happier. Everything's gonna be okay. I love you. Haley: I love you, too. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: You know, I thought it was a miracle that I survived that accident, and I guess I never really felt worthy of it. Now I know that miracle wasn't for me. It was for us…all three of us. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Haley: And I want to make you happy more than anything else in the world, so I want to go to Duke with you! Nathan: Oh, Haley! Haley: You've been so supportive of me and my dream for music, and I just want to be supportive of you and your dream for playing at Duke. So I want to do this for us, okay? Nathan: How did I get so lucky? Haley: It helps that you're hot. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: If I don't go to Duke, if I don't play college basketball... I mean, if today is the best it ever gets for me... will that be enough? Haley: Of course. Nathan, as long as you’re a good husband and a good father... to your son. It's a boy, Nathan. You're gonna have a son. Although, I have to tell you, someday he's gonna tease his father for playing like crap in the state championship. You might want to change that. ………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Nathan: Hey, baby. You know how you're always telling me that you're not going anywhere? Well, I need to hold you to that right now, okay? I just... need you to come back to me. Listen, just move one of your fingers if you can hear me, okay? Just move one of those beautiful fingers and let me know that you’re still here with me. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Nathan: Haley, we can't be apart like this. We need to be together. Always and forever. I'm sorry, okay? I never wanted to hurt you, and I'm sorry for all the ways that I did. Haley: I know you're sorry. I know you don't want to hurt me. But I need to know that you're gonna be honest with me. Nathan: I promise Haley: I need to know that you're gonna let me in, Nathan …I mean, all the way. Nathan: I will. Okay, I'll let you in. If that’s what it takes, I'll let you in. It's just sometimes I’m afraid that if I do, you'll see the real me, the guy I was before you. I'm not proud of that person, the one that I used to be. But if I have to be that guy to keep you safe, then that's who I'm gonna be. Look, if you want me to apologize for defending you or for fighting back when somebody hurts you, then I can't do that I won't do that, okay? Because the truth is that’s a guy I'll never be…a guy that just stands by and watches while the world hurts you. Can you understand that? Haley: I can't. Nathan: Haley, you have to. Haley: No, I can't keep standing on one foot. So if there's more, I should sit down. But if you're done, then just take me home 'cause I'm tired and I miss you and I love you, every version of you…Thank you for telling the truth. Now I know why they call it true love. …………………………………………………………………………………………………
Nathan: Did the closet explode? Haley: How do I look in this? Nathan: Is there a right answer to that question? Haley: Well, none of my dresses fit me anymore! Nathan: Baby, you're pregnant. They're not supposed to fit you. Hey, hey, you'll look great in anything, okay? It's all right….except maybe that dress. …………………………………………………………………………………………………
Haley: She's a train wreck, but she's your mom. Nathan: And Peyton thinks I'm a martyr. You’d do that for her? Haley: No, but I'd do that for you. …………………………………………………………………………………………………
Nathan: I'll write the list. Oh, no, no, I thought that's what you wanted. Haley: No. No. That's not what I wanted. I wanted you not to be able to write a list. How am I supposed to compete with all the girls that you've been with? Nathan: You don't have to compete with all the girls. Haley: All the girls? How many girls have you slept with, Fabio? Nathan: I don't know. I never thought about it. Haley: Honey, that is why I asked you to write the list in the first place. So, please, just do what I'm asking you to! Nathan: Here's the list. But it's not the list of every girl I've ever been with. Haley: Then what is it? Nathan: It's the list of every girl I've ever been in love with, and your name's the only one on it. It's the only one that matters. ………………………………………………………………………………………………… Haley: I just read the one written by the man I fell in love with. I didn't need the one written by that other boy. Nathan: Do you know how much I love you? Haley: You better. …………………………………………………………………………………………………
Nathan: And, well, I made a prediction of my own that night, remember? Haley: “Haley and I will be together again by graduation.” Did you really believe that? Nathan: I was in a pretty dark place back then, but...I never stopped believing in us. My prediction came true, Hales. As far as I'm concerned, that makes this a great night. …………………………………………………………………………………………………
Nathan: Anybody ever tell you that you're kind of pretty, Haley James Scott? Haley: Does Chris Keller count? Nathan: You know what's great about being a married couple going to a prom? Haley: What? Nathan: You get to use the hotel room before the dance. …………………………………………………………………………………………………
Haley: We've just been through so much. Nathan: You've been through so much. Sometimes I wonder how you put up with me. Haley: I gave you my heart. When you fall short… when we fall short...I know we're gonna be okay. You're my forever. You're my always. God, the way you look at me sometimes. …………………………………………………………………………………………………
Nathan: How's my girl feeling? Haley: Okay. Tell me a secret. Nathan: Risky. Okay. For the past few months, I've been pretty freaked out about being a dad. But lately, I, uh, I know it's gonna be okay. It's gonna be great, actually. Haley: You are so sexy when you talk like that. I'm always gonna remember this. How much I love you right now. …………………………………………………………………………………………………
Nathan: There's only three things I'm afraid of losing in this world, Haley: you, our son, and the game.

No hay comentarios: