miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2008

My Favorites Naley's Quotes Season 5




Nathan: What are you thinking, Mrs. Scott? Haley: Big things…big important things. Nathan: Like "this isn't how I pictured my wedding night"? Haley: No. Like…this is the night we're gonna tell our children about, and our children's children. Nathan: I'd like to have kids someday. Haley: A son with your eyes? Nathan: No. A little girl…just like you. …………………………………………………………………………………………………
Haley: You should never be ashamed of your achievements, you know? Nathan: The only thing I'm ashamed of is the person I've been for the past few months. That's all gonna change. Hey…I know we're not the couple we used to be. We're gonna get there. I know it. …………………………………………………………………………………………………
Nathan: I want my family back. And I want Haley to trust me again. I want her to look at me the way she used to and see a better man than maybe I'll ever be. And then I want to be that man. And I will be, for her and for Jamie. Haley: I want to believe in Nathan again. And I want to believe in the goodness of people. And I want my son to be safe, and I want him to be great, and I want that greatness to be seen and appreciated. …………………………………………………………………………………………………
Nathan: Look, I’m not…I'm not good with being vulnerable. In fact, this is probably the closest I’ve come to it...Well, the second closest. When I was a junior in high school, I took some...stuff to help me with my game. Drugs…And it was a stupid thing to do. I ended up collapsing on the court and my father was all about…You know, covering it up for the scouts…Anyway, when I left the hospital, I went to see Haley…because I needed to know if she could forgive me. I wanted to see if I still had the chance to be great in her eyes. And when she did…She forgave me…That was the moment that everything changed for me. That was the moment I fell in love with her, this girl who could see past all the mistakes I’ve made…I don't know. I guess maybe sometimes I screw up because I want to feel that again. I suppose that sounds pretty broken. …………………………………………………………………………………………………...
Haley: Just not knowing what our marriage means to Nathan, if he still wants the same things out of our relationship that I want, if he still finds me sexy or if he still wants me… Nathan: How could you not know that? Haley: The name Carrie comes to mind. Why didn't you just tell me about the flirting? Nathan: I don't know. Haley: Did you like it? Nathan: Maybe. Maybe I just needed it. Haley: Why, because I don't flirt with you after a long day of wrestling with high-School students and parenting our son? Nathan: No, because you don't look at me like that anymore. And I get it, you know. I haven't been worthy of that look from you in a long time. But, god, Haley, I just…I miss that. …………………………………………………………………………………………………
Nathan: I don't resent Haley or Jamie. I mean, they're the two best things that ever happened to me. Haley: Yeah. I agree with that. We're the best things that ever happened to him. No, I agree that Nathan and Jamie are the best and most important things that I have. …………………………………………………………………………………………………
Haley: I love that he's here with me every week without fail. And I love that he holds himself accountable for his mistakes. And I love that he's so protective over me and Jamie. And I love that shirt that he's wearing...And maybe the way he wears it… Nathan: You know, sometimes I find your goodness staggering. I didn't get a chance to tell you in the session, but...Your kindness is overwhelming, Haley. I mean, you saved my life. If I haven't said it lately, you're also sexy as hell. Haley: Hey…I was thinking, um...not sleeping in this bed…might not be so bad tonight if you wanted to try it with me…You got any more of that sexy talk? Nathan: What, the kindness stuff or the sexy stuff? Haley: Sexy… Nathan: You have a serious ass, Haley James. …………………………………………………………………………………………………
Nathan: "God, my girl is hot"


Haley: "You still make my heart race..seriously, feel this..My heart is full of joy and love and pride for you"

No hay comentarios: