miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2008

My Favorites Naley's Quotes Season 2


Haley: Hi…I had the strangest dream…I dreamt we actually got married yesterday. Nathan: That’s weird…I had the same dream. Oh, that’s right, we actually did get married. Haley: We did get married. Nathan: It’s pretty wild, huh? Haley: Yeah… How do you feel? Nathan: I was just watching you sleep, thinking let’s always be like this… …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: I could love you forever. Haley: So could I. Nathan: You’re my family now Haley. The true thing I have. I never wanna lose you. Haley: You won’t. What? Nathan: Marry me… Haley: Nathan, couples don’t get married in high-school. It’s just… it’s not normal. Nathan: So? I‘m not normal. What I’m feeling is definitely not normal and to be honest with you Haley, I don’t ever want to be normal. Not with you. I’m serious. Haley: Yeah, I know… Nathan: OK, so I’ll say it again. I could love you forever. Haley: Nathan, so could I but… Nathan: So then why can’t forever start today? ………………………………………………………………………………………………….... Nathan: I promise you Haley. I will always be there for you, I will always protect you. Okay? I will always protect you. Always. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: Someday, this beach might wash away, the oceans may dry and the sun could dim but on that day, I’ll still be loving you. Always and forever. I promise you Haley. Haley: I Haley, take you Nathan. To have and to hold, from this day forward. In sickness and in health. For richer or poorer. For better or worse. I promise that I will love and cherish you. And will deny all those that would come between us. I make this promise for eternity. A promise that I will keep forever, until the end of time. Till death do us part. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Haley’s parents speech: Ah, I guess it’s no surprise that some would criticize us, call us unfit parents. And normally…they would be right. And for those who say they’re too young, let me just say: hell, you can drive at sixteen, go to war at eighteen, you can drink at twenty-one and retire at sixty-five so how old do you have to be before your love is real? Lucas’ speech: I think everybody…knows that Nathan and I got of to a pretty sketchy start. You see…then a funny thing happened…Haley. She showed me that you can find the good in everybody, if you just give them a chance, the benefit of the doubt. Sometimes, people disappoint you. Sometimes they surprise you. But you never really get to know them until you listen for what’s in their hearts and that’s what Haley did with Nathan. That’s what we should do for them. So for you skeptics out there, prepare to be surprised. So this is to my brother and my little sis in-law and in love. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: I want you. Haley: God I love you. How was the stripper? Nathan: Pretty good…at NBA Live. Other than that, I had no interest in her. I actually had to ask her to leave. How was the shower? Haley: Um…it was educational. Nathan: Oh yeah? What’d you learn? Haley: What I already knew. You are the one that I want. Nathan: Yeah, me too. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: You know what it’s like to hit a game winning shot. The whole crowd loves you…everybody treats you like you’re a star. I get to feel that every time I play. I mean, you know, you’ve felt it. Now, it’s Haley’s turn. I mean she’s an incredible musician, Luke, and she’s ready to give it a shot. So if I got to camp now, for three months, who knows where her head’s gonna be. I just really want her to feel, like, the thrill of the crowd. She deserves it. I already know my future. It’s with Haley. ………………………………………………………………………………………………….... Haley: Alright! Well go… whoever they are! Nathan: Bobcats, Haley. Haley: Alright, well, I love bobcats. They’re so cute. Nathan: You’re such a girl. Haley: I know. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan:…the truth is whoever my first was, wasn’t nearly as important as my last… …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: Well, you don’t have to worry anymore. I went through your family album and I haven’t slept with any of your other sisters. Listen, Haley...Look, I don’t wanna hurt you. I don’t wanna lie to you either. I know how honest you are with me. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: She said she was sorry. Said she loved me and it wasn’t about Chris. She just…needs some time to figure everything out. You believe that? Because, if I love her…and if she loves me, what’s there to figure out? …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: Haley, come on already, we're gonna be late for our own wedding reception. Haley: Okay, just give me two more minutes. The shower massager has three speeds. Nathan: Yeah, and you have one: slow. Haley: Would you quit complaining. I need the extra time. Besides, people expect the bride to look beautiful. Nathan: Yeah? What about me? Haley: Don't be silly, no one would ever expect that of you. Nathan: Oh, okay. That does it. We're gonna be late, we're gonna have to do it together. …………………………………………………………………………………………………....
Nathan: Hi, you've reached the Scotts; um…my wife and I are… Haley: Your wife? What do you, like, own me now? Nathan: Yeah, I do. Haley: Hi, this is Nathan and Haley Scott, please leave a message…or…not. Nathan: That's the worst thing I've ever heard. Haley: Shut up, it rhymed, I like it! Nathan: Oups! Haley: Oh fine, let's just do one together, okay? Nathan: Wait a minute, isn't that something only really cheesy couples do? Haley: Yeah, well we are a really cheesy couple, Mister. Nathan: Good point. Haley: Hi, you've reached Haley… Nathan: And Nathan, I live here too. Haley: Yes, Nathan lives here too because we're married! Nathan: And, uh, we can't get to the phone right now because we're, um… Haley: We're having sex? I mean, just, we're having really… Nathan: Okay! Haley:… hot sex. Oh! Oh, we're still on. Uh, leave a message! Nathan: And, uh, we'll get back to you when we're done!

No hay comentarios: